- SeeDB Resources SeeDB, SeeDB2 and related information are summarized, including protocols, technical tips, and movies.
Japanese version is here.
Neuronal morphology data obtained with cleared brain tissues are deposited to NeuroMorph.Org. You can find our data through Browse > By Archive > Imai. Here is the website (Ke et al., 2013; Ke et al., 2016; Murai et al., 2016).
SSBD (raw microscopy data)
Microscopy data from our lab are deposited to Systems Science of Biological Dynamics (SSBD) database. They are free to see, download, and re-use for research purposes.
GitHub (source code)
Tetbow codes from Sakaguchi et al., eLife (2018)
SeeDB, SeeDB2, Tetbow, …
- SeeDB Resources SeeDB, SeeDB2 protocols and technical TIPs.
- SeeDB protocol in bio-protocol
- SeeDB2 protocol in bio-protocol
Single-cell microarray (Imai et al., 2009)
- Single cell preparation
- T7 promoter-liked cDNA synthesis from single cells
- Cy Dye Labeling (for Agilent)
- Hybridization (Agilent 4x44k)
- *Quartz-Seq is an updated version of single cell transcriptome analysis based on our original protocol.
Single-cell cDNA library (Imai et al., 2006)
Two-color in situ hybridization (Imai et al., 2006; Imai et al., 2009)
- Two-color in situ hybridization (TSA/TSA)
- Two-color in situ hybridization (TSA/FastRed)
- IHC/ISH double staining
- MOR23(del)-Cre-gapCFP line 17
- MOR23(del)-Cre-gapCFP line 6 (class II-Cre)
- I7(RDY)-IRES-Nrp1-IRES-gapCFP or here
- Gng8 KO
- OMP-tTA BAC Tg (in prep)
- R26-TRE-GCaMP3 BAC Tg (in prep)
Any questions and feedback are welcome!